Power BI Consulting —Custom To Your Unique Needs
Power BI Consulting from Mr. SharePoint to leverage data and advanced analytics.
Whether you’re evaluating business needs, looking for packaged industry solutions, or need help getting started with Power BI, we help companies:
- Transform their data into stunning visuals and share them with colleagues on any device.
- Visually explore and analyze data—on-premises and in the cloud—all in one simple view.
- Collaborate on and share customized dashboards and interactive reports.
- Scale across your organization with built-in governance and security.
- Mr. SharePoint consults with companies of all sizes and industries on the design, implementation, and support of Power BI.
Power BI Services With One Mission: Your Results
Organizations worldwide are using Power BI for advanced analytics and Mr. SharePoint has the experience and industry knowledge to help you design, deploy, and support a best-in-class business intelligence platform.
Planning and Design
We work with your team to analyze goals and unique needs to present a comprehensive strategy for implementing Power BI.
Proof of Concept
The rapid development of prototype dashboards for testing and refinement allows your team to provide feedback and direction based on real-world data and analytics. Hello, efficiency.
Dashboard Creation and Deployment
Development and build-out of reports and live dashboards with user access rights as well as dashboards that can aggregate hundreds of data sources and that are accessible from any device.
On-site, on-demand, and one-off training designed to get your team familiar with Power BI and to assist in finding insights within the data and dashboards.
Access deep insights from the highest level of statistical analysis available and integrate additional Microsoft tools that leverage machine learning to deliver insights that future-proof your business for tomorrow and beyond.
Support and Maintenance
Timely update of the system, security audits, integration with other systems, and new feature rollout as well as error debugging and resolution, help desk support, speed and performance, and feature/functionality configuration.